Re: Chance meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2013
      Steve
      That's a neat story thanks for sharing. The lady you mention was quite a pioneer in her day.  I wonder how many current owners would attempt doing even half that trip.

    • Steve Carroll
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2013
        Thanks Robert.  I couldn't help but to click on your web link and I see you're from Davenport.  I grew up in Aledo, il about 30 miles to the south.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 8, 2013
          Steve
          Small world.  I was a reporter at WHBF...that's what got me to the QC.