Re: 1939 Crosley Convertible Coupe EV Conversion

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 3 9:47 PM
      Al's a longtime CCOC member but gets very involved in his work and travel for Chrysler so he may be on a project. I'd suggest hanging tight until he checks in. Our Butch Williams at Service Motors also stays in contact when possible. He rebuilt my '42's engine, and it was amazing how worn it had gotten once he opened it and how much more power it had after completion.

      You can scan and email photos to Lou@..., Duane. Thanks!
      ========