Randy Giovenale, artist.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2013
      I learned today that artist and car designer Peter Randall "Randy" Giovenale, who painted that memorable scene we have in our collection of a '42 Crosley Parkway Delivery and a Duesenberg J in a barn, passed on in 2005 in his hometown of Bellevue, Washington. We've posted his painting and our CCOC memories in his memorial page.

      Peter Randall "Randy" Giovenale
      Born: Feb. 2, 1942
      Died: Dec. 18, 2005
      Interment: Sunset Hills Memorial Park;