Crosley to present awards at ARCA-Mobile 200 this week.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2013
      At this year's ARCA Mobile 200, Crosley Radio will present the ARCA-Mobile 200 Champion a full-size 42" ARCA-Mobile 200 Crosley iJukeĀ® Deluxe Jukebox. Bo Lemastus, the CEO of Crosley Radio, said "We think this will become the coolest trophy in racing. For almost 100 years the Crosley name has been synonymous with quality products priced for the average consumer. Racing is the perfect marketing venue for our brand that brings back fond memories with the latest technology."

      Crosley Radio will also reward the 2nd and 3rd place finishers of the ARCA-Mobile 200 and the winners of Friday nights Bombers and Sportsman races a 17-inch tabletop jukebox. Tommy Praytor, ARCA Mobile 200 promoter, said "We really appreciate Crosley Radio providing these one-of-a-kind trophies for our race."

      The Crosley iJuke Deluxe is filled with an AM/FM radio, CD player that reads MP3 and WAV files, and an iPod docking station.

      93 years ago Powel Crosley founded Crosley Corporation and the Crosley name lives on with retro electronics that transcend time - reintroductions of original radios and turntables with new technologies graced by classic Crosley stylings in radios, portable suitcase-styled phonographs, record changers, cassette/CD players, jukeboxes, music boxes, telephones and more. Check them out at www.crosleyradio.com .

      The ARCA-Mobile 200 is set for March 2nd-9th, 2013.