Spamation was Re:

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2013
      Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...> wrote:

      "May I suggest Jim Plank be put on moderator monitor status.  Looks like his address book has been hijacked and he needs to change his email password....just a suggestion as I have no intention of going to that link...been there and done that once in my life.

      Regards,
      Robert Kirk www.kirks-auto.com "

      Already done, Robert; thanks. It's a never-ending battle against these opportunist spammers overseas, and each month there'll be reminders on how we can control this stuff. Also, a reminder: don't blame the "sender" whose name appears on the phony message.
    • Jim Plank
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2013
        Password has been changed! Jim