Spamation was Re:

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2013
      May I suggest Jim Plank be put on moderator monitor status.  Looks like his address book has been hijacked and he needs to change his email password....just a suggestion as I have no intention of going to that link...been there and done that once in my life.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2013
        Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...> wrote:

        "May I suggest Jim Plank be put on moderator monitor status.  Looks like his address book has been hijacked and he needs to change his email password....just a suggestion as I have no intention of going to that link...been there and done that once in my life.

        Regards,
        Robert Kirk www.kirks-auto.com "

        Already done, Robert; thanks. It's a never-ending battle against these opportunist spammers overseas, and each month there'll be reminders on how we can control this stuff. Also, a reminder: don't blame the "sender" whose name appears on the phony message.
      • Jim Plank
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2013
          Password has been changed! Jim