Service Motors Day Off

  • butch46988
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013
      Service Motors will be closed tomorrow, Tuesday, January 22, but we will re-open again on Wednesday, January 23.

      We are sorry for any inconvenience.

      Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors Inc., 1-574-664-3313, www.servicemotors.net
    • butch46988
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24 9:07 AM
        Just to let folks know IN ADVANCE (sometime people get upset when they can't reach us for a day), we will be closed on Thursday, April 25, but will reopen on Friday the 26th.

        Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors Inc., 1-574-664-3313, www.servicemotors.net