Truck Load of Crosley Parts & three Cars for Sale in Idaho

  • Murray Mill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2013
      Heads up to Crosley Parts seekers & Car finders!  I am listing this for a friend of mine in Sandpoint, Idaho.  He is looking to sell his entire Crosley collection of Parts, including transmissions, motors & rear-ends etc. He also has a 48 1/2, 49 & 52 Station wagons for sale.  Two of the cars have clear titles for registration.  For more information please contact seller directly.  Del McNutt at (208) 610-1004