Re: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= December 27, 1951: First right-hand-drive mail-delivery car is introduced., 12/27/2012, 12:00 am

  • Jaks Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2012
      Does this discount the '48 RHD panel delivery Paul Gorrell has in his collection?  I believe it even has the mirror stamped dash board and a unique VIN.  (But I'm not sure about that-just another elusive Crosley story.  Also,  it might  never have been actually used by the USPS)

      Date: Thursday December 27, 2012
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
      Location: Cincinnati, Ohio., CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB (CCOC), 4526 29th Avenue - Kenosha WI 53140, (262) 652-3034
      Notes: A specially-built Crosley becomes the first RHD mail vehicle used by the US Postal Service.