RE: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= Re: hey!

  • Moore, Derick
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2012

      Sorry Kirk, BUT…

      Apple users are not immune, but they are a lower profile target for a couple of reasons.

      First, a hacker has a bigger target environment when they pick Windows platforms.

      Second, hacking Apples OS doesn’t provide the same ‘recognition’ and ‘fame’.  Hackers aren’t Apple enthusiasts!

      So, your advice is every bit as relevant to Apple users, just slightly less likely to happen.

      Derick