Service Motors Day Off

  • butch46988
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2012
      Service Motors will be closed on Monday, December 17 but we will resume operation on Tuesday December 18.

      We are sorry for any inconvenience.

      Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors Inc., 1-574-664-3313, www.servicemotors.net
    • butch46988
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013
        Service Motors will be closed tomorrow, Tuesday, January 22, but we will re-open again on Wednesday, January 23.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 24 9:07 AM
          Just to let folks know IN ADVANCE (sometime people get upset when they can't reach us for a day), we will be closed on Thursday, April 25, but will reopen on Friday the 26th.

          Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors Inc., 1-574-664-3313, www.servicemotors.net