Service Motors Day Off

  • butch46988
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2012
      Just a quick note to let everyone here know, Service Motors will be closed on Monday, Dec. 10, but we will be open again on Tuesday.
      Sorry for any inconvenience, Hope you all understand.

      Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors Inc, 1-574-664-3313, www.servicemotors.net
    • butch46988
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 16, 2012
        Service Motors will be closed on Monday, December 17 but we will resume operation on Tuesday December 18.

        We are sorry for any inconvenience.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013
          Service Motors will be closed tomorrow, Tuesday, January 22, but we will re-open again on Wednesday, January 23.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 24 9:07 AM
            Just to let folks know IN ADVANCE (sometime people get upset when they can't reach us for a day), we will be closed on Thursday, April 25, but will reopen on Friday the 26th.

            Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors Inc., 1-574-664-3313, www.servicemotors.net