+ Jim Schroeder +

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2012
      RGVOldCars@...
      We have lost one of our own.....   Jim Schroeder
      From: rgvoldcars@...
      Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 17:17:18 -

      We share news with you of the loss of one of our own.

      Under Jim's direction, the entire Schroeder family founded and
      continued to organize the annual Mission Classic Car Show, one of the area's biggest.

      When health and schedule would allow, Jim and his wife Jann were out at most of the gatherings and events. On Sunday morning, December 2, 2012 at 3:16 am, we lost Jim Schroeder from this world. Jim had long battled health issues, and he no longer suffers with that.

      Visitation will be on Friday, December 7th at the Ric Brown Funeral Home from 5-8 pm. The funeral home is located at 621 E. Griffin Parkway in Mission, TX. Their phone number is (956) 583-6333. Services will be on Saturday, December 8th at The First United Methodist Church at 2 pm at 1101 Doherty Ave. in Mission, TX.  Burial will follow at Valley Memorial Gardens. As a side note, all of Jim's car buddies are being named as honorary pallbearers for Jim. Many are expected to attend and joining the procession with our cars as a tribute to Jim and to send him home in style. A Hawaiian print shirt as we were accustomed to seeing Jim always wear will be appropriate.
      =Lou=

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.       Robert Anthony