Happy Thanksgiving!, 11/24/2012, 12:00 am

  • Crosley@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2012
      Reminder from: Crosley Yahoo! Group

      Title: Happy Thanksgiving!

      Date: Saturday November 24, 2012
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
      Location: Crosley Car Owners Club (CCOC)
      Notes: I am thankful for my family and the memories we shared with these cars.

      I am thankful for new friends who become my second family.

      I am thankful for the appreciation expressed by those who enjoy our Club and our cars.

      I am thankful for having not only enough food and shelter but the extras that permit this hobby.

      I am thankful for learning new things about our cars and working on improving things I've already learned.

      I am thankful for sunny skies at meets.

      I am thankful for all the efforts expended in keeping our cars cruising into this 21st Century.

      Because in a way, these cars reflect our own hopes for ourselves ... to be appreciated and cared for in graceful retirement.

      Thankfully,
      Lou Rugani
      moderator

      Happy Thanksgiving.