10000 Lakes Concours d'Elegance.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2012
      Posted by: "Jim" sunroofcord@... jim557387
          Date: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:54 am ((PST))

      We're trying to get the word out about our new Concours and have a very limited window to do so. Deadline has been extended to January 15th.

      10000 LAKES CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE:
      A CELEBRATION OF FINE AUTOMOBILES
      www.10000lakesconcours.com

      Located in Excelsior Commons, on the shores of Lake Minnetonka in the historic city of Excelsior, Minnesota.

      To download a Participant Nomination Form, visit the website or call Marlena at 952-925-4848

      All hotel reservations for host hotel Oak Ridge in Chaska, Minnesota must be made by January 20th, 2013 to receive the group discount.

      In addition to the main event on June 2, there'll be a weekend of activities for participants beginning Friday, May 31 through Sunday evening, June 2, 2013.

      This event will benefit Courage Center, a rehabilitation and resource center.
      =Lou=

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.       Robert Anthony