Check our OTHER CCOC sites for more photos:, 12/23/2006, 12:00 am

  • Crosley@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2006
      Reminder from: Crosley Yahoo! Group

      Title: Check our OTHER CCOC sites for more photos:

      Date: Saturday December 23, 2006
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every month.
      Street: The CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB - A Fine Club,
      City State Zip: 4526 29th Avenue - Kenosha, Wisconsin 53140-3044.
      Phone: (262) 652-3034
      Notes: Check our vast Crosley archives in Photos and Files and, if you haven't done so already, join our Crosley 2 website to stay up to date with new material now being added there as well.

      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy