New Member Hello

  • Mike Saltsgaver
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012
      Hello all. I live in southern Illinois & have always been a fan of orphan brand vehicles (5 studebakers, 1 Kaiser, 1 Hudson, 1 Simplex motorbike....besides a '26 Model T). I've also been a closet fan of the crosley. Although I'm not agressively looking at the moment, I do sorta have my eyes open for finding a station wagon at a reasonable price.

      I have my own machine shop at home, am a blacksmith, and even have a commercial sewing machine for upholstery, so I can make just about anything, so restorations are not too difficult for me (now finding the time.....that's another story).

      I've been interested in learning the crosely mantra ever since I read the story about Mr. Crosley in that old Life Magazine from years ago (I've still got it around here somewhere....)
      thanks,
      Mike Saltsgaver