# of Crosleys

  • Jim Plank
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2012
      I was reading this article that Robert Paster wrote about the # of Crosleys built in the companys short life and he said less than 25000. What made me think, a book I have states Crosley built 23489 wagons in 1948. So I added all of them up and came up with a total of 55018. There were alot of car companys that built alot less. Jim