Damn Crosley!

  • victor
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2012
      When I was just a small boy living in Hartsdale, New york, I can vividly remember riding in my grandfather's Huge Chrysler four door sedan. More than one time when we were in the down town area looking for a place to parallel park, grandfather would start to commit to what looked like an empty parking space. As we closed in on this valuable piece of real estate we were only dissapointed by the fact it was actually occupied by a small car obscured by the larger ones ahead of and behind it. Grandfather would immediately step on the gas, move on in search of another porential space, and loudly mutter, "Damn Crosley."
      Hence my first exposure and recollection of America's first tiny econo car. :)))