Zero the Hollywood Candyman.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2012
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Louis Rugani
      Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 10:31 AM
      To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Zero the Hollywood Candyman.

      Thanks, Robert! Zero's actual name was Max Bronstein and I hope one of our CCOC members winds up getting that VC. It apparently was registered to Hollywood Candy in Hollywood, Minnesota, and at times there was a Hollywood Candy trailer that it towed.

      =Lou=

      ~~~~~~~~~~ **-=\/=-** ~~~~~~~~~~

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.  Robert Anthony

      From: Robert Kirk

      Message
      1a. Significat Hot Shot
      Posted by: "Robert Kirk" kirkbrit@... kirkbrit
      Date: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:31 am ((PDT))

      Perhaps worthy of including on the web pages:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-CROSLEY-HOT-SHOT-1951-CROSLEY-HOT-SHOT-SUPERSPORT-ACTUAL-ZEROMOBILE-ZERO-CANDY-BARS-/320995542942?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4abcd3479e

      http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/centralia-il-dwarf-zero-adv-candy-bars-postcard

      Regards,
      Robert Kirkwww.kirks-auto.com