Panda prattle.

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2012
      Thank you for the nice words, Derick and Woodie. Means a lot. These sorts of things happen sometimes in groups with 478 members (or, more accurately now, *477* members. ;-)

      He'd sent me personally three recent photos of that dusty Panda prototype. When I posted them in the CCOC Panda album, Yahoogroups automatically labels photos with the sender's handle. (Mine is "mrcooby", an old high-school joke meaning the guy who always gets the blame. :-)

      We have somewhat older, almost-identical photos of the car in our Panda album, and the only change seems to be that it's even dustier and the hood is now raised. His newer photo shows that it used CD bumpers with tall CC bumper guards. A CCOC cover from 1955 is in the Panda album with several photos of it on the street.
      =========
      Derick wrote: It occurs to me!

      I don't know what cloudsong13 is excited about, even though I detect a lot of anger. It would appear that he send Lou several pictures.

      Lou has done a fine job over the years, collecting and posting Crosleys wherever and whenever he has been able to find them. (To think that he has taken ownership is actually a strange concept in this case) He has at the very most taken responsibility for sharing and posting the pictures.

      I'm thankful that someone has taken responsibility for the task of being "treasurer". In a group of peers where no rewards (pay) are given, he took the "posting".

      Derick Moore

      P.S. Take down the silly pictures if it will make cloudsong13 happy. I doubt anyone will cry for mercy. We'll go on as before, and quickly forget the unusual attitude.
      olwoodie wrote: I don't know what the big deal is about. I have seen the pictures on another website. What's all the stink about? If you do not want anyone to see the pictures then keep them to yourself. Most people send in pictures so they can be shared with other Crosley lovers.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2012
        Perhaps worthy of including on the web pages:

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-CROSLEY-HOT-SHOT-1951-CROSLEY-HOT-SHOT-SUPERSPORT-ACTUAL-ZEROMOBILE-ZERO-CANDY-BARS-/320995542942?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4abcd3479e

        http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/centralia-il-dwarf-zero-adv-candy-bars-postcard