Re: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= Re: new member with Gasporter

  • Bob Picard
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 20, 2012
    Duh! I forgot to attach the pictures. Here they are.
    Bob

    From: LouRugani <x779@...>
    To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Friday, October 19, 2012, 6:43 PM

    Bob, here's more from our CCOC files on the Gasporters, and big thanks to Michael Banks as always for the Gasporter news article. For anything else you may need, just ask.

    ====================

    --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Bob Picard <n6346m@...> wrote:

    > Lou,
    > Thanks for your posting. I don't have ant pictures to post yet I should have some soon. I just got it running after many years of sitting idle outside. It runs pretty good and I have some issues with the brakes that need to be resolved. I looked inside the tank and it looks amazingly good for its age. As expected, there is some gunk and rust at the bottom but no scale or bad spots. It will clean up nicely. What I really need now is an owner's manual and a parts manual for the gasporter part. I was able to get manuals for the Crosley truck part of it already.
    >
    > Bob Picard
    > Anchor Point, Alaska

    ------------------------------------

       ~ Esse quam videre ~

    Post your Crosley chat, stories, questions/answers and memories now at www.onelist.com/group/Crosley/post

    Visit our CCOC Store: www.cafepress.com/CrosleyClub
    CCOC websites:
    <www.onelist.com/group/Crosley>
    <www.onelist.com/group/CrosleyService>

    The CCOC - A Fine Club.
    You see us everywhere.
    Organized 1952 - reorganized 2006.Yahoo! Groups Links

    <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

    <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)