Late notice, I know, but ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2012
      Tailing the Wienermobile
          Posted by: "Arcaneguy" arcaneguy
          Date: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:48 pm ((PDT))

      Matt suggested what he thought was a really stupid idea and I agreed it was pretty stupid.  So it seemed perfect to suggest that some members might like to tail the Weinermoblie from its Los Altos stop to its Santa Clara stop on Sunday 10/21.

      If you've always wanted one of those Wiener Whistles, you might just want to trot over to Los Altos and see who else is in a similarly silly mood.

      The Wienermobile will be at the SaveMart at 2175 Grant Rd., Los Altos CA between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.  Plan to gather around the Wienermobile there around 1:00, then either follow the beast or otherwise make your way via surface streets to the SaveMart at 3705 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, where it's scheduled to arrive at 3:00.  Either it moves real slowly, or potty breaks are planned along the way.  Who knows, maybe there's an ice cream parlour in the neighborhood?

      Byron