Re: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= Got this from YouTube:

  • Peter Berard
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2012
         This of course is very cool, but, as I passed through the pickup window at Taco Bell this evening, I had a  chick at the window make a pass.  She wanted to go for a ride. She was 22 at the most, and here I am at 73. I don't think I had as much to do with this romance as did Mr Truk.

       But hey, one must play all the cards as they fall.
         I broke her heart.    Julie's Taco salad wood'a been spoiled.

        Where was I when the gals were crazy bout Crosleys?
      I was there, then, too.
        No one with a Crosley will starve for lovin'.
        Fact...........pp