Re: Crosley wagon fs

  • fred zampa
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2012
      hi:
       I have a 1949 Crosley wagon for sale.   It has: new paint, new tires, new interior (including headliner).        I have had it on a hoist and see no rust.   It runs well on prime through the carb , but I have not tried it with the fuel tank hooked up.   Needs brake work and has a few missing small parts.
      $3500 in Macon , Ga.      478-785-0275
      fred