The Bruce Weiner Museum's last hurrah.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2012
      Posted by: "Larry" microcarlot1@... microcarlot1
      Date: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:09 am ((PDT))

      Yes, it is true the Bruce Weiner Museum is selling all the cars off in Feb.  So we are having one last get-together there in November. We will meet there November 16, 17 and 18 for one last time. On Friday with weather permitting we will do an afternoon drive and again on Sat. afternoon.  We will not have regular events, but we do want you to bring your camera and take lots of pics. In Feb. it will be all gone.

      I am sure we will do the regular motel parking lot gatherings in the evenings and drive to the museum after breakfast each day. And of course drive the cars to town for lunch and evening meals.

      Saturday, we will all try to get together and have a little something for Bruce. It is time for us to step up and say how much we appreciate what he has done over the years.

      We would like to know how many are coming so we can plan the Sat. evening gathering. Please call me or email me.

      Larry Newberry
      865 300-3599
      microcarlot1@...

      www.cafepress.com/MicrocarGoodies
      =Lou=

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.       Robert Anthony