Got this from YouTube:

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2012
      Dear CrosleyCarOwnersClub,

      Your video "Crosleys in the Movies", may have content that is owned or licensed by Cinetel Multimedia, but it's still available on YouTube! In some cases, ads may appear next to it.

      This claim is not penalizing your account status. Visit your Copyright Notice page for more details on the policy applied to your video.

      Sincerely,
      - The YouTube Team
    • Peter Berard
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2012
           This of course is very cool, but, as I passed through the pickup window at Taco Bell this evening, I had a  chick at the window make a pass.  She wanted to go for a ride. She was 22 at the most, and here I am at 73. I don't think I had as much to do with this romance as did Mr Truk.

         But hey, one must play all the cards as they fall.
           I broke her heart.    Julie's Taco salad wood'a been spoiled.

          Where was I when the gals were crazy bout Crosleys?
        I was there, then, too.
          No one with a Crosley will starve for lovin'.
          Fact...........pp