Re: =CROSLEY= Panda located?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2006
      Lou,
      Lets not waste time....contact me direct with further details!
      kirkbrit@...

      Louis Rugani <x779@...> wrote:
      We've heard from a gentleman who has a barn-fresh Panda; see the attached photo.
      This car should be preserved, and I'm hoping one of our 140 CCOC members will be able to get it. For the nonce I think it's best to keeping the location private, but we'll have more on the Panda when the owner allows it. In the meantime, enjoy the weekend! I'm out there with my Crosleys ....
      =Lou=    ~~~~~~~~~~ **-=\/=-** ~~~~~~~~~~    The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.       Robert Anthony

      www.kirks-auto.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com