Crosely starter

  • beach_bubba
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2012

      I have an Auto Lite MZ 4147 starter with the shaft and spring for a Crosely engine.

      Is there a place to list it for sale.  I can post fotos if needed.

       Thanks for your attention

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2012
        --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "beach_bubba" <beach_bubba@...> wrote:

        "I have an Auto Lite MZ 4147 starter with the shaft and spring for a
        Crosley engine. Is there a place to list it for sale. I can post fotos if needed.

        Thanks for your attention
        You just did, and perhaps you could list your phone number and general area. Thanks, and good luck, BB ...