2 CC wagons for sale

  • Nate Steele
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2012
      Hi All,
      My brother is selling his two CC style wagons, both have CIBA blocks. Not sure of model years. Both of us learned to drive in Crosleys. One of these wagons was his daily driver once. Both have been in his shed in Sunderland Massachusetts for many many years. One needs new floor pans and the other is in better shape. His eMail is as@... Phone 413-665-1234. He can fill in details and send pics.
      Best, Nate Steele