last side note parts for sale

  • scg13803
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2012
      PLEASE PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST!!

      I AM OFFERING THESE TO EVERYONE , YOU MAKE AN OFFER

      HOW SIMPLE IS THAT? YOU MAKE THE PRICE, IF I THINK ITS FAIR

      I WILL GET BACK. IM NOT GONNA RAPE PEOPLE ON 60 PLUS YR OLD PARTS

      I NEED THESE GONE AND HOPE SOME CAN USE THEM..

      LOCATED IN UPSTATE NY...SYRACUSE AREA CENTER OF THE STATE

      AND YES FOR THOSE THAT WONDER

      YOU CAN MAKE AN OFFER ON ALL... IF ITS BALLPARK THEY ARE YOURS (PLUS SHIPPING)

      THANKS TO ALL THAT RESPONDED.

      STEVEG