parts for sale, not sold will be junked..

  • scg13803
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2012
      I have a few crosley parts for sale
      those not sold will be tossed.. gone forever....

      MAKE ME AN OFFER, FIRST COME FIRST GETS!

      EMAIL ME FOR DETAILS (ADDRESS ECT)

      SO FAR THIS IS THE LIST...

      4 INTAKE MANIFOLDS 3 WITH CARBS, ONE CARB INCOMPLETE
      SOLD INDIVIDUALLY, OR COLLECTIVELY.

      1 TRANSMISSION WITH SHIFTER

      2 GENERATORS

      2 STARTERS

      1 CAP AND ROTOR

      1 SET OF PISTONS WITH RODS.

      2 OIL PANS

      MISC GASKETS, BEARINGS ECT

      BRAKE SHOES 10 -12 MAYBE MORE NOS, and a few other parts NOS

      1 air cleaner box, beat up but fixable..

      WIPER ARM BASE (VACUUM UNIT) MAY BE COMPLETE PLUS PARTS.

      ALL PARTS ARE USABLE, BUT BEING 60 PLUS YRS OLD AS-IS...
      I WILL OFFER THESE TO EVERYONE ON A FIRST COME BASIS
      MAKE AN OFFER!!!
      STEVE GEORGE scg13803@...
    • scg13803
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2012
        parts are gone pending pickup
        thanks to all who responded..

        if the deal falls through they will be reposted.