"Crosleys at Macy's" Chesterfield exhibition.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2012
      I got a media invite for the new "Crosley at Macy's" Chesterfield Exhibition, which includes a gourmet breakfast, panel discussion and Q&A with guest curators at the Kemp Auto Museum in St. Louis. It'll be at Macy's Chesterfield to celebrate the opening of "From Aisles to Avenues" exhibition of Crosleys. This showcase, which opens at the Kemp Auto Museum Oct. 3, 2012, focuses on cars retailed and sold at Macy's between 1939 and 1952.

      Two Crosleys will be presented during the preview at Macy's Chesterfield and in the ongoing in-store exhibition from September 26-October 1, 2012, with a Crosley in-store event for the public happening on Saturday, September 29 and run through Oct. 1, 2012.