weekend car show

  • Paula Schmidt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2012
      Pete and I attended a car show we hadn't been to for a few years and were surprised that people still remembered us.  The weather didn't cooperate, but we did hear from another car owner that they had been to a car show the previous weekend in Sunbury (?), PA and there was a Hot Shot and sedan there - anyone want to satisfy our curiousity and 'fess up?  Usually when people say they saw a  Crosley at another show it was us.  Glad to hear there are others doing local shows.

      Paula & Pete