Re: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= 2012 Little Car Show in Pacific Grove CA.

  • Gary Finley
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2012
      thanks for the update wish I could have been there

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 23, 2012
        Also wanted to let the group know of 4 crosleys being sold at auction. In Tacoma Washington. At the 35th annual Lemay family car show. Details at Mathersauction.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 25, 2012
          Thanks, Jon. We now have some photos of an early-'48 CC station wagon from the Mathers auction in our New Photos album. Wouldn't have known about it without your posting.