2012 Little Car Show in Pacific Grove CA.

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2012
      The Little Car Show was held in downtown Pacific Grove, CA on August 15th, 2012. A two-toned '47 Crosley CC sedan (see New Photos) made a hit at this celebration of the miniscule and obscure, an endearing collection of charming oddballs. (Somebody showed up with a Suzuki Cappuccino from the '90s.)

      Lots of street-parked Morris Minors were there, with the one '47 CC representing the United States of America. A Peel Trident and a Messerschmitt KR175 Kabinenroller showed up to please the Society for the Appreciation of Bubbletop Vehicles card-carriers, and a number of European sporting machines made an appearance, including a Lancia Fulvia and a 1970 Porsche 914.
    • Gary Finley
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 23, 2012
        thanks for the update wish I could have been there

        The Little Car Show was held in downtown Pacific Grove, CA on August 15th, 2012. A two-toned '47 Crosley CC sedan (see New Photos) made a hit at this celebration of the miniscule and obscure, an endearing collection of charming oddballs. (Somebody showed up with a Suzuki Cappuccino from the '90s.)

        Lots of street-parked Morris Minors were there, with the one '47 CC representing the United States of America. A Peel Trident and a Messerschmitt KR175 Kabinenroller showed up to please the Society for the Appreciation of Bubbletop Vehicles card-carriers, and a number of European sporting machines made an appearance, including a Lancia Fulvia and a 1970 Porsche 914.

      • Jon Reed
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 23, 2012
          Also wanted to let the group know of 4 crosleys being sold at auction. In Tacoma Washington. At the 35th annual Lemay family car show. Details at Mathersauction.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 25, 2012
            Thanks, Jon. We now have some photos of an early-'48 CC station wagon from the Mathers auction in our New Photos album. Wouldn't have known about it without your posting.