Crosley Information Request

  • Jay ("Jacarco")
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2012
      I am in the process of building an automotive website (automotive search engine if you will) that encompasses all things relating to the topic of cars in general.
      I would like to think that I have done my homework, and for that matter, still am as this is an ongoing project. I have included a section devoted entirely to Crosley and have installed quick links to both suppliers as found, Crosley clubs, and of course.. Crosley Yahoo Groups.
      Anyone that goes to that page is one click away from being here I am happy to say! If you would, please take a moment to review what I have assembled so far for correctness and please provide me with data on things that need to be added as well. My desire is to make this website the mainstay of the community therefore "complete/correct" are givens.

      The website address is <
      http://www.restorodusa.com>
      and all you have to do is click on the Parts heading and then the Crosley emblem (icon). Thank you in advance for your time and any and all comments that you may have.

      Best regards,

      Jay