Re: help if can now..

  • butch46988
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2012
      Pete, You're just a typical softhearted Crosley cheapskate.

      We sent him $150,00.00 and a Service Manual. That way he wouldn't have to fly economy class and he could have something to read on his flight home.

      I'm pretty sure we should get our reimbursement sometime next week.

      Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors Inc., 1-574-664-3313, www.servicemotors.net