Re: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= help if can now..

  • sarbuddy@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2012
      This is a scam. Don't respond to it.

      Carol

      ----- Reply message -----
      From: "Terrance Robinson" <tarobinson44@...>
      Subject: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= help if can now..
      Date: Wed, Aug 15, 2012 8:47 am

      Sorry to inconvenience you with this, I'm stranded here and need a help to get back home safely. I traveled to Madrid, Spain for a Brief Vacation, but unfortunately i was attacked by armed robbers on my way back to my hotel suite, the accident was critical which they made away with my bag,wallet,phones got broken,credit cards and my return flight ticket. I'm writing to ask if you could lend me some money, about $1,500 USD. so i can sort out my hotel bills and get myself back home. Rest assured, your money will be refunded as soon as I return home from Spain. Please let me know if you can be of help. because i have limited time with the hotel internet.

      Thank you and waiting to hear from you soon.

      Regards

      Terrance

      A Model of Christian Charity
      "We are all responsible (institutions and individuals) to each other and to serve the common good" --Gov John Winthrop 1640
      "This country will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in." -- Theodore Roosevelt
      "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon looses both." -- Dwight D Eisenhower