Re: help if can now..

  • butch46988
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2012
      If Mr. Robinson is a member of the group, I think he's been hacked.

      Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors Inc., 1-574-664-3313, www.servicemotors.net

      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Terrance Robinson <tarobinson44@...> wrote:

      > Sorry to inconvenience you with this, I'm stranded here and need a help to get back home safely. I traveled to Madrid, Spain for a Brief Vacation, but unfortunately i was attacked by armed robbers on my way back to my hotel suite, the accident was critical which they made away with my bag,wallet,phones got broken,credit cards and my return flight ticket. I'm writing to ask if you could lend me some money, about $1,500 USD. so i can sort out my hotel bills and get myself back home. Rest assured, your money will be refunded as soon as I return home from Spain. Please let me know if you can be of help. because i have limited time with the hotel internet.
      >
      > Thank you and waiting to hear from you soon.
      >

      > Regards
      >
      > Terrance
      >

      > A Model of Christian Charity
      >
      > "We are all responsible (institutions and individuals) to each other and to serve the common good" --Gov John Winthrop 1640
      >
      > "This country will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in." -- Theodore Roosevelt
      >
      > "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon looses both." -- Dwight D Eisenhower

    • Peter Berard
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2012
          Hey Butch,
          You got culled by my Norton after the sad Madrid story.

         You went to the junk yard e-mail file.
        Couldn't find any Crosley parts so I left.

        You might want to check fir 'virus' or clean the cage.

          I sent Terrance ( I'm sure that's his real name) $50,000, all my credit card info, along with my Pass Port and a partridge and a pear tree.

         He sounded sincere to me, eh?............p

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 15, 2012
          Pete, You're just a typical softhearted Crosley cheapskate.

          We sent him $150,00.00 and a Service Manual. That way he wouldn't have to fly economy class and he could have something to read on his flight home.

          I'm pretty sure we should get our reimbursement sometime next week.