Pacific Coast: Cherries Jubilee meet.

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2012

      From: Louis Rugani
      Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2012 9:54 AM
      To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Pacific Coast: Cherries Jubilee meet.

      Cherries Jubilee starts Sept. 12-16
      Posted by: "Stephen Cooper" oobowls@... ampucar Date: Fri Aug 3, 2012 10:07 pm ((PDT))

      Okay guys, I've told various people about this tremendous show since I displayed both my '76 Robin 3 wheeler AND my '69 Riley Elf convertible there back in September 2001.

      On Thursday the 13th, 9am to 8pm Otis Auto Sales Car Show and Shine on the waterfront in Monterey.

      On Friday the 14, 8am to 9pm Show and Shine Alvarado St. and Waterfront, Monterey.

      On Friday the 14, 5pm to 9pm Cruise around Monterey.

      Saturday the 15, 8am Poker Run starts
              "               ",  8am Parade Laps Start at Laguna Seca
              "               ",  8am Car Central display at Laguna Seca Mazda

      Speedway Saturday: 5pm Show and Shine along Cannery Row, Monterey and downtown Pacific Grove.

      Sunday the 16, 8am to 10:30am: Pancake Breakfast and Show and Shine, Laguna Seca Raceway Paddock.

      With paid entry, one receives the following:

      The Poker Run, The Cruise, Various Show and Shines, possibility of 200 Awards, $20 in tokens to be used as cash at participating local businesses, 2 entries to Sunday's pancake breakfast, one official Cherrys Jubilee custom commemorative 20th Anniversary TRAVEL CHAIR, dash plaque and goodie bag.

      Guys, there is a great campground about a mile from downtown Monterey where I camped one year. Contact me for details. Meanwhile, I'm off to the Olympics on Tuesday but I'll be back on the 27th of August.

      *Stephen Cooper*