DAS AWSCHT FESCHT

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2012
      I just wanted to remind everyone that the Crosley is the featured at this year's Das Awscht Fescht in Macungie Pa. As part of the effort we are also holding a raffle that features a 49 station wagon as the Grand Prize. Tickets can be obtained by contacting me by email to make arrangements.
      Also, since we have had a few last minute cancellations there are a few spaces open in the show. If you are interested in coming with a car let me know. We are expecting something above 60 Crosleys at this show.