Crosley tire

  • patjim_us
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2012
      If anyone who is going to Wauseon can help me out, I would appreciate it very
      much as my plans have changed and cannot get to the meet this year. I would
      really like to find one more nos Firestone Deluxe Champion tire to complete a
      set. If anything turns up at the meet or anyone reading this has one, I would be
      very grateful to get a call at 207-929-8035 or email at patjim(at)sacoriver.net
      Thank you. Jim Garrett in Maine