RE: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= 2012 Jimmy's Old Car Picnic, San Francisco.

  • esphotographer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2012

      Please take me off your mail list.
      I have no Crosley

      From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

      LouRugani <x779@...> wrote:

      Western USA CCOC members:

      Our annual Jimmy's Old Car Picnic date will be a few weeks earlier than usual; this year it's set for Saturday, September 29, 2012, still at the Speedway Meadow in Golden Gate Park along John F. Kennedy Drive in San Francisco. For details: jimmyspicnic@...
      More details to come ...

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2012
        esphotographer <esphotographer@...> wrote:
        Please take me off your mail list.
        I have no Crosley
        From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

        For the record, the CCOC has never added/will never add members without their knowledge. 'esphotographer' joined the CCOC in April, 2010.)