Re: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= 1944: POWEL CROSLEY JR. IS SUED FOR DIVORCE., 7/6/2012, 12:00 am

  • Terrance Robinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2012
      THe grounds were interesting--could be interpreted a number of ways..

      A Model of Christian Charity
      "We are all responsible (institutions and individuals) to each other and to serve the common good" --Gov John Winthrop 1640
      "This country will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in." -- Theodore Roosevelt
      "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon looses both." -- Dwight D Eisenhower

      Date: Friday July 6, 2012
      Time: 12:00 am - 1:00 am
      Location: Cincinnati, Ohio., CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB (CCOC)
      Notes: (AP) - Powel Crosley, Jr., radio manufacturing pioneer and president of the Cincinnati Reds Baseball Club, was named defendant here in a divorce ...