Poll results for Crosley

  • Crosley@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2006
      The following Crosley poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Please participate in this survey regarding the new book "Crosley -Two Brothers and a Business Empire that Transformed the Nation". Your email will be kept private, and results will be published on the 8th, so vote today.

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - I have it or have ordered it or soon will., 1 votes, 33.33%
      - I won't be buying it., 1 votes, 33.33%
      - Undecided., 1 votes, 33.33%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Crosley

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/