Re: Crosley building in jeopardy.

  • eicoguy59
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2012
      The Crosley Building is a real, true piece of techno history.
      I hope that that the city will be able to get the funding needed to make it the planned research and technological center on the books.
      It's only right that the building continues as a center of innovation and technology, given all the innovative technology that came out of it during the Crosley years. Crosleys first Televisions and the 1939 sedan were designed right there in that building.

      On top of all that, the building was designed so well, that it would take many millions today, to build a structure like that which was made to house heavy machinery. Why tear it down?

      They should also rename it "The Crosley Building" with the original Crosley "lightning bolt" Logo.