All Help Appreciated!!

  • Jay ("Jacarco")
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2012

      A few years ago, I put together a website containing vast amounts of information for the automotive community.  Some of you may remember HeritageAutomotiveRestorersDirectory.

      Even though much research was done and obscure info provided, the site was a bomb! It was difficult to navigate, boring, hard to get to.. and as a result, dissapointing.

      Fast forward to today~  All the information previously collected is being moved to a new state of the art (self standing) website that is emerging as everything the previous Yahoo Groups website was hoped to be.

      Even though there is much, much more to be added, it is complete to the point of viewing and enjoying what has already been put in place.  Included of course is Crosley pages and links in place to this group.

      When you are able, please view www.restorodusa.com, look around, click on icon links, push buttons, leave comments, and sign the Guest Book.  Let me know of things and links that need to be added to the Crosly section in order to help complete it.

      Best regards, and Thanks! in advance~

      Jay (Resto & Rods USA)