Transmission question.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2012
      Hi, Jim. The CCOC encourages originality although that modification would be easily reversible, and we all know the standard Crosley three-speed/reverse crashbox has always been considered inadequate. There's even a story involving Powel Crosley about it:

      Someone was criticizing the Crosley transmission to Powel one day and Powel, the story goes, said something like "We pay $12.50 each for those transmissions. How much do you want to pay for a Crosley?" Love that quote.

      Let me direct you to Butch at Service Motors on your question. (574) 664-3313. Keep us posted, Jim, and good luck to you ...

      =Lou=

      ~~~~~~~~~~ **-=\/=-** ~~~~~~~~~~

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.  Robert Anthony

      From: jim

      Message
      1. DOTSUN 5 SPEED
      Posted by: "jim" divco61@... divco61
      Date: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:15 pm ((PDT))

      HI DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON PUTTING DOTSUN 5 SPEED IN CROSLEY

      Messages in this topic (1)

      ~ Esse quam videre ~

      Post your Crosley chat, stories, questions/answers and memories now at www.onelist.com/group/Crosley/post

      Visit our CCOC Store: www.cafepress.com/CrosleyClub