Fw: Awesome & Patriotic

  • ealimke
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13 6:18 PM

      From: ED Limke
      To: undisclosed recipients
      Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 7:21 PM
      Subject: Awesome & Patriotic

      CAN'T BEGIN TO TELL YOU ALL HOW AMAZING THIS IS. PLEASE DON'T DELETE AND LISTEN TO THIS AS PROUD AMERICAN.
      This is a new song, Awesome and Patriotic!

      The f-16's are the Lobos from the SD Air National Guard...and one 4th of July our son Russ did a flyover at Mt. Rushmore.  Could this be him?

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7219 (20120613) __________

      http://www.eset.com
    • Moore, Derick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14 8:04 AM

        Thanks for the link Ed!

        Regardless of the origin and timing of that picture of Mt. Rushmore, were I you, I’d stake a claim on it.  It’s the symbol and symbolism that count on this one!

        Derick